Win A Batting Masterclass With Ben Duckett
Posted on 18th April 2023 at 16:52
Win the chance to learn from one of the best in the business...
In Partnership with the Barmy Army, we're giving R66T Academy followers the chance to share the net with an England cricketing hero and learn the valuable skills necessary to take their game to the next level, or even perhaps follow in Ben’s footsteps!
On top of that, our lucky winners will be kitted out with some special bits of Barmy Army x Emprise Teamwear!
This money-can't-buy prize is available to young cricket supporters of the R66T Academy and Barmy Army Junior Members.
To enter the draw, simply purchase a R66T Academy Coaching Aid through the online shop or purchase a Barmy Army Junior Membership.
The selected winners must be available late afternoon on Tuesday 2nd May to participate in this awesome experience! See below for the full T&C's.
Our three winners will enjoy a shared 1 hour batting masterclass session with England batter Ben Duckett and a R66T Academy qualified coach.
The session will take place at Ben's favourite ground Trent Bridge!
Address: Trent Bridge, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 6AG.
- Age 9 - 17
- All level of ability welcome
- Kit can be provided if necessary
Terms and Conditions
- Up to four winners will be chosen at random from across the Emprise Group Ltd brands and the winners will be notified by the 1st of May 2023.
- The winners will receive a shared 1-hour batting masterclass session with England player Ben Duckett & an R66T Academy qualified coach.
- To enter the prize draw, eligible entrants must do one of the following between 1st April 2023 and 30th April 2023:
1) Join as a new Barmy Army Juniors member, on either a 1-year membership or a Junior lifetime membership.
2) Purchase any R66T Academy training aid from www.therootacademy.com or be signed up as R66T Academy sponsored player.
- Entry is open to those under the age of 18 years old and proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made by UK residents.
- All employees of Emprise Group Limited, and their respective subsidiaries and associated companies, their immediate families and anyone involved in the promotion of the prize draw, including any printers and agents, suppliers of the prize and any other companies associated with the prize draw, are excluded from entry.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- The prize shall be awarded at the Emprise Group brands' discretion and if it considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the prize draw, it reserves the right to refuse to award any prize. Winners will be confirmed via email or telephone. If they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time, Emprise Group Limited reserves the right to offer that prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- No responsibility is accepted for delayed or mis-transmitted entries.
The winners will be announced and posted across social channels once contacted by brands within Emprise Group Ltd.
- Prizes are as stated and are subject to availability and the venue’s terms and conditions. In the event of any prize being unavailable for any reason outside Emprise Group Limited's control, it reserves the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative.
All details of the prize will be sent within 28 days of the event as long as valid contact details are provided.
- Emprise Group Ltd's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into and reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the prize draw.
- The winners will participate in all required publicity and Emprise Group Limited reserves the right to publish the name and photo of the winners in post event publications and across its brand's websites and/or social media sites. The winners will reasonably cooperate with publicity as a result of winning.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of Emprise Group Limited.
- By entering into the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Eligible entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to Emprise Group Limited brands and not to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. By entering this prize draw, each eligible entrant releases Instagram, Twitter or Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the prize draw. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this prize draw must be directed to Emprise Group Limited brands, not Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Emprise Group Limited whose registered office is at 15 Blackamoor Road, Sheffield.
Share this post: